ODDO BHF Asset Management is the ODDO BHF Group’s asset management arm.
Since August 2015, it unites the activities of ODDO BHF AM SAS and ODDO BHF AM GmbH.
With 43 billion euros in assets under management* and 270 employees, the Franco-German ODDO BHF AM is one of the Euro zone’s leading independent investment management companies. As a specialist in the European markets, ODDO BHF AM offers its clients a unique range of high-performance investment solutions in all main asset classes, including European equities, corporate bonds (both investment grade and high yield), convertible bonds and asset allocation solutions.
A unique Franco-German identity, a global reach
Research, fundamental and quantitative, at the heart of our management
• Extensive knowledge of listed companies thanks to our internal fundamental research, equity and credit
• Proprietary quantitative models developed for our systematic management
Expert in asset allocation
• Proven know-how over time on asset allocation in our institutional portfolios and in our open funds
Risk management - a performance driver over time?
• Our target: outperform the markets over the long term thanks to astute management of portfolio risks
OUR INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS
- Fixed income and credit
- Convertible bonds
- Equity-fundamental management
- Equity-systematic management
- Diversified management and asset allocation
• 270 employees
• €43bn in assets under management
• Paris and Düsseldorf
Monaco Growth Announces Investor Conference in Monaco for July 24th – 26th
Regulierung – seit der Finanzkrise prägt der Ruf nach mehr Kontrolle das Banking: Wegen regulator
Die Fonds-Konferenz der SKSF ist eine wichtige, branchenspezifische Plattform für Wissens- und Erfa
2 evenings to find out about the latest from the digital industry & 2 days to find ideas and to crea
ICDA will return this year to its alpine home for the 38th Bürgenstock Meeting.
Updates and news from MarketPlus
|SMI® PR||9016.65||-0,12 %|
|LYXOR DAX INAV||118.329||-0,41 %|
|FTSE MIB Index||21301.93||-0,64 %|
|FTSE 100||7482.36||-0,07 %|
|CAC 40||5173.11||-0,50 %|
|S&P 500||2473.45||-0,02 %|
|NASDAQ Composite||6390.0020||0,08 %|
|HANG SENG INDEX||26706.09||-0,13 %|
|Powered by Yahoo Finance|