The supervisory authority of the Swiss Stock Exchange, SIX Exchange Regulation, has issued a warning against Addex Therapeutics in relation to the financial statements of 2014 and the first half of 2015, responsible for not having complied with the IFRS procedures.
Patrick Harker, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, has minimized the impact on the economy Brexit US and confirmed his opinion that this year increases could be two, also three increases in interest rates by the Central Institute of Washington. "The Brexit is positioned at the bottom on my list of risks and I do not expect more than a few tenths of a percent of transitional slowdown in growth", because of this event, he said Harker yesterday evening.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Fca) "assumes hackers." As it will also make Autonews.com reports, FCA, first among the generalist manufacturers, scalded by the case it happened a year ago, when the two hacker Charlie Miller and Chris Valasek took remote control of a Jeep Cherokee driven at that time by a journalist.
Volkswagen still under fire for Dieselgate: a South Korean executive of the group, as reported by the Wall Street Journal, has been called upon to tampering with data on vehicle emissions and "the question" is therefore officially opened also in South Korea, where other German house manager could soon be questioned by local authorities, from the local head of the Wolfsburg Johannes Thammer home.
Deutsche Bank had expressed interest in purchasing the portfolio loans to the greek shipping industry, currently owned by Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), as reported by Sky News. The value is around $ 3 billion. The major German bank is not the only one to have expressed interest in the assets of RBS. China Merchants and Credit Suisse have already begun negotiations, but has not yet signed any official agreement. The news comes at a time of high volatility on Deutsche Bank shares, considering the announcement last week, in which the German Institute announced it would sell its "shipping loan portfolio" at least $ 1 billion.
SIX Swiss Exchange has accepted the request to exit from the Stock Exchange of Zurich-based Kuoni Group. The tour operator had requested on June 14 withdrawal of all its registered shares with a nominal value of one franc. The output from the stock exchange will take place at a date yet to be determined, said SIX in a statement. The exact term will be announced five days earlier.
Wealth is distributed in an unbalanced way in Switzerland: this is the Swiss Trade Union report (USS), according to which about 2% of the richest among the Swiss population holds just as much as the remaining 98%. Low salaries have increased, but this increase is swallowed by a policy of inequality, more taxes and charges, while the higher wages took advantage of a lower tax burden, which since 2000 has fallen from 37% to 32 %. A policy "anti-social" in tax matters carried out by the public authorities has done nothing but reinforce this trend, according to the USS.
Hot Ecofin meeting for the Italian Finance Minister Padoan, who wanted to intervene in defense of the Italian system: "There is a perception of the Italian banking system that is totally distorted in terms of numbers, of suffering, of what you need to capitalize", and "the fact that someone says that is generated as high risk is totally unfounded."
The Brexit, according to experts of the BAK Basel research center, will also have consequences for Switzerland. In a statement released today, the institute revises downwards its forecasts for Swiss GDP, with an expected growth for 2017 at 1.5% and 2% for 2018. Before the British vote, the forecast was an increase respectively of 1.7% and 2.2%. In the current year should not however expect appreciable consequences to gross domestic product is expected to grow as forecast by 1%.
Ireland is definitely a new phase of economic development: according to data provided by the Central Bureau of Statistics of Dublin, the country has grown in 2015 to an astonishing percentage of 26.3%. The increase in GDP was revised from + 7.8% as previously reported, which had already been considered as far better than the results recorded in Europe and the West even more than an economic power like China.
Criptovalute e Blockchain Possiamo ignorarle? Rischi e opportunità dietro al boom delle monete
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference is a series of blockchain events held in Russia, Ukraine, Netherland
The Lead Quantitative & Asset Management Event in Europe
Das Swiss Funds & Asset Management Forum ist die national führende Konferenz der Fonds- und Asset M
Seize the opportunity to get up to date on the topics of secondary buyouts, the real estate bubble,
Updates and news from MarketPlus